Dr Evsen Yanmaz
- O. K. Tonguz and E. Yanmaz, "The Mathematical Theory of Dynamic Load Balancing in Cellular Networks," IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 1504-1518, Dec. 2008.
- H. Wu, S. De, C. Qiao, E. Yanmaz, and O. K. Tonguz, "Handoff Performance of the Integrated Cellular and Ad Hoc Relaying (iCAR) System," ACM Wireless Networks (WINET), vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 775-785, Nov. 2005.
- S. Dixit, E. Yanmaz, and O. K. Tonguz, "On the Design of Self-Organized Cellular Wireless Networks, " IEEE Communications Magazine, Feature Topic: Advances in Self-Organizing Networks, vol. 43, no. 7, pp. 86-93, July 2005.
- E. Yanmaz and O. K. Tonguz, "Dynamic Load Balancing and Sharing Performance of Integrated Wireless Networks," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Special issue on Advanced Mobility Management and QoS Protocols for Next Generation Wireless Internet, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 862-872, June 2004.
- E. Yanmaz and H. Guclu, Stationary and Mobile Target Detection using Mobile Wireless Sensor Networks, In Proc. IEEEINFOCOM-WiP, 2010, to appear.
- H. Adam, E. Yanmaz, W. Elmenreich and C. Bettstetter, A Slotted Constrained Neighborhood Estimation for Wireless Networks, In Proc. IEEE VTC-Spring, 2010.
- E. Yanmaz and C. Bettstetter, Area Coverage with Unmanned Vehicles: A Belief-based Approach, In Proc. IEEE VTC-Spring, 2010.
- N. Marchenko, E. Yanmaz, H. Adam and C. Bettstetter, Selecting a Spatially Efficient Cooperative Relay, In Proc. IEEE GLOBECOM, Nov. 2009.
Nokia Professional Work Experience Scholarship, September 2004.
Who is who among students in American Universities and Colleges, 2002
Research Assistantship and Tuition Scholarship, CMU, January 2002-December 2005
Teaching Assistantship and Tuition Scholarship, SUNY at Buffalo, 2000-2001
Bogazici University scholarship during undergraduate study