Stellenausschreibung: WU Wien - Teaching and Research Assistant
You want to understand how things are connected and make a fundamental impact? We offer an environment where you can realize your full potential. At one of Europe’s largest and most modern business and economics universities. On a campus where quality of work is also quality of life.
You want to work in a dynamic, open-minded and highly motivated team? Expect exciting research projects with a focus on Behavioral Decision Making, Digital Ecosystems, Data Science, Decision Support, and Online Consumer Behavior. We are looking for support at the
Institute for Digital Ecosystems
Part-time, 10 hours/week
Starting February 01, 2024, and ending after 4-12 month
Please note that pursuant to the Collective Bargaining Agreement, only students who have not yet completed a master or diploma degree program can be employed.
Qualified candidates with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply for this position. If necessary, a reduction of the extent of employment is possible.
These job openings for Teaching and Research Assistants are open for 10 hours per week for a duration of 4 to 12 months. Duration of employment depending on the availability of applicants.
What to expect
- Participate in research: Participate in general research tasks and experimental studies at the Institute. Help us realize one or more of our research projects on Behavioral Decision Making, Digital Ecosystems, Online-Consumer Behavior, Decision Support, Data Science
- Support our teaching team: Support exam, teaching and evaluation activities, coach and supervise students, take over the graphic / visual design of teaching and research materials
- Assist in administrative tasks: Give our team a hand in administrative tasks, for example organizing conferences or workshops
What you have to offer
- Education: ongoing studies in relevant course program (e.g. Business and Economics, Digital Economy, Information Systems, Psychology, Statistics, Data Science, Behavioral Economics)
- Language skills: excellent spoken and written English; German is a plus but not a requirement
- Further qualifications: very good skills in one or more of the following areas: Data Analysis/Data Science, Graphic/Visual Design, Experiments, Programming (R, Python)
Do you want to join the Digital Ecosystems team? Then please submit your application including
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Transcript of your ongoing Bachelor’s or Master’s Study
What we offer you
- Inspiring campus life with over 2,400 employees in research, teaching, and administration and approximately 21,500 students
- A modern campus with spectacular architecture in the heart of Vienna
- Excellent accessibility by public transportation
- Meaningful work in an open-minded, inclusive, and family-friendly environment
- Flexible working hours
- A wide range of benefits, from an in-house medical officer to athletic activities and a meal allowance to a variety of employee discounts
Curious? Visit our website and find out more at www.wu.ac.at/benefits
The monthly gross salary amounts to €595.05.
Do you want to join the WU team?
Then please submit your application by December 06, 2023 (ID 1942).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!